Steve Austin is for real!!!

Nate The Great

What would Nathan do?
May 10, 2002
www.ultimatemetal.com
So I'm looking at the Today is the Day webstore, and I notice Steve Austin has actually recieved 1 negative feedback:

Steve Autin = argali66

bullmastiffs4u2: Immature,rude and threatening. Refused to pay. Wanted item before paying BEWARE

argali66's response: I have never gotten a bad feedback before! bullmastiffs4u2 sells stolen goods!!!

To see if Steve Austin is as truthful and considerate as I've always known him to be (in my interviews and emails), I checked out the feedback Steve Austin left for the above mentioned buyer:

argali66: Complete fraud!!!! Be careful!! Sunglasses = You will not get what is promised!!

bullmastiffs4u2's response: Ths guy is PSYCHO. Insisted on item before he paid &threatened violence.

I think that's just the coolest thing ever that Steve Austin is a psycho to people that don't even know he plays psychotic music.:lol:

To be fair, bullmastiffs4u2 was kicked off ebay after recieving 6 positive and 3 negative feedbacks. Not a good ratio. He apparently cashes some money orders without sending the item.

I wouldn't fuck with Steve Austin, even on eGay.

Anybody seen that dude that responds to all his positive feedback, negatively? Shit like:

SquatPisser: GREAT ITEM!!! A++++++++ SHIPPING!!!
TheDude: Actually it was a piece of shit, that's why I sold it on eBay. Also, I question your shipping grading technique.

He totally rocks.

One Inch Man said:

Anybody seen that dude that responds to all his positive feedback, negatively? Shit like:

TheDude: Actually it was a piece of shit, that's why I sold it on eBay. Also, I question your shipping grading technique.

He totally rocks.

Ya i seen someone like that before and was laughing my tits off.

Get on :tickled:

I remember our own PJ had a bit of negative feedback off one guy...checked his profile and he had a pretty damn good list up to a certain point, and then he just seemed to fall apart and had 70-odd negative feedbacks and maybe one or two other :loco:

as some of you know I am a partner with someone running an Ebay Drop Off store and we do a lot of volume on eBay, so negative feedback happens as we fuck up sometimes.

best thing is, when we get negative I usually respond to it by ... "Yes, we screwed up" and give an explanation ... best thing ever ... throws the guy that gave us a negative in a tailspin as usually they are looking for a fight ... and also makes me look better for future customers for admitting fault.

If you want to do real business on eBay, you cannot take things personally. You cannot please everyone for sure ...

Papa Josh said:
Feedback is an interesting tool on eBay. I always find it funny when you get the retaliatory feedback. Ya know, you just left someone legitimate negative or neutral feedback and then they turn around and do the same without just cause.

I hear ya man. That hsit pisses me off!

Papa Josh said:
Feedback is an interesting tool on eBay. I always find it funny when you get the retaliatory feedback. Ya know, you just left someone legitimate negative or neutral feedback and then they turn around and do the same without just cause.

Yep, I hate that shit.

I left some buyer negative feedback for taking too long to pay me. My descripton says you must pay me within a week. After two weeks I left neg feedback. She in turn leaves me negative feedback saying I'm a bad seller for not giving her more time to pay me. I mean, wtf? Drop a brother an email or something if you want more time.

Another time a buyer left neg feecback because he said his item never arrived. I simply responded by saying my item description states that I am not responsible for items lost in the mail.

Errrm...I left someone neutral feedback once because a tape I bought off them spazzed out towards the end...picture and sound went for a bit. That was amongst a bunch of positive feedbacks though.

Sorry :loco:

One Inch Man said:

He totally rocks.

Would that be mr_bo11ox, perchance? andy46477 is funny too.