Steve DiGiorgio Mailing List (cds, tabs etc..) READ ME!

tenorbass said:
Hopefully, when this is done you will have every cd steve is on

Well that's just fucking lame and sad. I don't think that Steve Digiorgio is fucking Bill Gates $$$. Just go buy the album, 90% of what here has done is still available on the market god damn it !

Don't tell me that 20$ including shipping to get the limited edition of Out for bloob is too much, if you got enough money to pay for that internet connection, you got enough money to pay for the cds. and if your tight, well there's Ebay.

I would have not said the same thing if it was for a popular band : metallica, cause they have a shit load of money, but Steve Digiorgio......

Your first post is bull shit, I think that you should have started to post better things then that. STEVE DIGIORGIO (SADUS,VINTERSORG,DEATH...) IS MAKING A LIVING OUT OF THIS, WHY DO OUY WANT TO DESTROY IT THE WAY YOU WANT TO DO IT ?

IF THERE'S A MODERATOR SOMEWHERE, DELETE THIS WHOLE THREAD

This is 100% illegal. Dude you are taking food out of Steve's mouth. Don't be stupid.I will not go along with this. I'm happy to give Steve my money. Because he is quality!

It will be deleted.

this is reallay bullshit!!!!!!! please delete the post... i think he doesn't know what he say...

The only thing I thought was good about this was the tabs part. Except there's no tabs (afaik) of any of his Quo Vadis/Sadus/Artension/Autopsy work. Or pretty much anything outside of Death/Control Denied, Testament and Iced Earth.

Out of curiosity, about how much does Steve make for the sale of 1 cd of an album he worked on? Outside of Sadus, because there he's like a founding member. But Horror Show? Quo Vadis? The Focusing Blur? If it's something like a 25 cents (which is probably a very high estimate) or even a dollar (which is probably absurdly high) I'd personally rather just download every album he worked on and give him the amount he makes off it personally. I hate giving money to the label. If I want to support him (which I obviously do) I'll just go to the show and buy a t-shirt.

Yeah buying direct from the band is the way to go. Going to shows and buying merchadise puts more money in their pocket. No middle man to grab it's share.

this is a shame of thread.

I turn to play fretless bass inspired in the steve's work. Death, Control denied, sadus was the first things I listened from steve. (in those moments i was playing death and thrash metal).
steve's work shows me to not listen only metal, and to add things "non-metal" to the most brutal music.
vintersorg blowed me up. that bass is totally ass-kicker.

I suggest to play fretless bass to any bassist... to explore it is so funny and you can do a lot of things (not possible in a fretted bass)

try to slide harmonics or chords.... sounds really cool!!!!

to finish... that guy who was offering to get all steve stuff is a great of stinky cow shit... to play bass for steve isn't only a hobby, i imagine is his job ina way. the best thing any fan of steve can support'im is buying his releases and going to his gigs