Steve Gimmett's Hell Down Under tour starts this week

Shadow298

UNLEASH THE GUAN
Sep 4, 2002
Without the Darkness
Visit site
The former front man 80's legends Grim Reaper is touring Australia from this week with a backing band consisting of members of Empires of Eden -which has Stu formerly of Dungeon and Pain Division. Also on tour with them are Darker Half, Taberath from Tassie and Dragonsclaw.

For more info and presale tickets, go to the website: http://www.helldownunder.com/

Should be an awesome tour. :headbang: :kickass:

i really enoyed this show despite not really knowing much about Steve Grimmett. he basically played couple of songs from each of the bands he has been involved in during the 70 minute set.

Dragonsclaw only had a short set but a very enthusaistic reception and i will definitely be checking these guys out again

Taberah are really impressing me more and more.This was the third time i had seen these guys play in the last 6 months. I hope they return from tasmania again soon.

Dalker Half have been a favourite for about 3 years now and this was probably about the 20th time i've seen them play.quite enjoy the songs from the new album but the highlight was cover of Hallowed be thy name