Steve Grimmett's Grim Reaper to tour US?

nomisofsiman

Sep 19, 2008
Wheaton, IL
I haven't posted a BM article in forever, but I felt this is something worthy to talk about as they have been discussed here before. It looks like Steve Grimmet's new version of Grim Reaper may be headed here in the states late winter/spring of next year, though I do think 18 shows might be a little much considering the drawing power. Regardless, while it is not the original incarnation, it would be pretty cool to see as I'm a huge fan of those first two Grim Reaper discs.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=160724

the only downside is that he cant pull off the high pitch stuff anymore. I seen a couple shows on DVD and they were very lackluster. I am excited and will defiently go see him live. I love the first 3 disc. His last incarnation Grimstine is just so-so. should be a good time....if he is smart he will get another band to tour with to help the draw.

the only downside is that he cant pull off the high pitch stuff anymore. I seen a couple shows on DVD and they were very lackluster. I am excited and will defiently go see him live. I love the first 3 disc. His last incarnation Grimstine is just so-so. should be a good time....if he is smart he will get another band to tour with to help the draw.

I haven't seen any of the recent shows. I may go up on youtube to see. Is it as bad as Dianno is now or is it just that he can't go up that high? From what it seems though, it looks like this will mostly, if not all be from the Grim Reaper albums. I do agree though, especially with an 18-gig trek that he should get another band to tour with him and not do the city to city tour with a bunch of locals to open.

I hope he still has his Onslaught - era perm!!!!!

p05214vamn0.jpg