Steve Hackett

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
Steves "my space "has 8 tracks from his new cd in there entiredy..Sounds fantastic,. Im hearing this cd is available in early spring?? Does anyone know if this is acurate??? And where in gods name can you get this??:headbang:(Once again Im the only ass at work today)Im hating snow now......

The new Votum is a decent release, And I like it a lot, but their first cd IMO was a little better to me.The new one seems a little different vibe in the vocals:)

The new Votum is a decent release, And I like it a lot, but their first cd IMO was a little better to me.The new one seems a little different vibe in the vocals:)

I've listened to it 3 times since last night (twice during a 2 hour drive home from work) and it seems to have really hit that sweet spot. :)

It continues to amaze me how much really good, solid music continues to come out of Poland.

USAProgressive is reporting that "Out of the Tunnels Mouth" is getting a North American release on June 8th by InsideOut. Even though I'm dying for this I'm going to wait for this IO release. I've got enough other cds to buy until then.