Steve Harris' birthday today

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Happy Birthday to the bass Lord!!! :worship:
Talk about a cool co-inky-dink. It's my birthday on the 12th also. The Bass Lord and the Metalord. Too cool. What year was his birth?
:OMG: I just hit forty. Not long now and I get those early-bird discounts. woohoo!

metalord said:
Talk about a cool co-inky-dink. It's my birthday on the 12th also. The Bass Lord and the Metalord. Too cool. What year was his birth?
:OMG: I just hit forty. Not long now and I get those early-bird discounts. woohoo!
Did ya ever think all those years ago, Chris, we'd make it this far? o_O

alanbirdsell said:
Did ya ever think all those years ago, Chris, we'd make it this far? o_O
Hell, I didn't think I'd sometimes make it through college. Especially living on that windswept hill at Wazzu with all of the maniacs. 3 pots of French Roast coffee and a six pack of "Hank's" or Green Death just about every day. What was I thinking? :loco:

Remember soda can fights and rubber band wars? And Denny'e shitty clock?

BTW ever hear from that miscreant? or any of the others? What about Maggard?

You know your getting old when your day starts at 6 am with a 4 mile walk 'cause you can't see your feet! :zzz:

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Hey Chris!!!!
Happy belated Birthday maynard!!!! :hotjump: You gonna go to Gallagher's next week? I'll buy you a drink! :headbang:
Thanks for the belated B-day wish :Spin:
I won't be able to be at that gig. :erk: I will be in SD spending the night on a 100 year old wooden ship with my son. Have a great show and I'll take you up op on that drink another time. :wave: