Steve in Testament

Allfader

Kvelding
Mar 14, 2006
Near Mountains
my question is :

do steve will play bass in testament? i knew the former members has been joined...

if someone knows tell me pleaz

No he done with Testament. The old members are all back now and they are touring and writing new songs. Which is good because Chuck seems to be real happy he got his band back together.

I have the final answer on this one.
It's in the form of a question:
Did you know that Sadus is touring euroland in support of our best and newest album?

Here are the dates...please post them everywhere and help spread the word. We need to get the people knowing that we're coming, lack of promotion of the shows is oft the downfall of the success of a tour...especially since we're coming from so far away.

Thanks for helping get these around!
SDG

Sadus
Darkane
Gory Blister

14-4 fri NL Baroeg, Rotterdam

15-4 sat D Turock, Essen

16-4 sun NL Noordschok, Groningen (festival)

18-4 tue F Ubu, Rennes

19-4 wed F Locomotive, Paris

21-4 fri D Tor 3, Osnabruck

22-4 sat CH Rocking Chair, Vevey

23-4 sun IT La Gabbia, Bassano Del Grappa

24-4 mon IT Sonar Club, Colle de Val D’Elsa

25-4 tue IT Circolo Degli Artisti, Rome

26-4 wed A Monastery, Vienna

27-4 thu CZ Black Pes, Prague

28-4 fri D Exhaus, Trier

29-4 sat B Biebob, Vosselaar, evening

29-4 sat NL Kings Of Metal, Arnhem (festival) afternoon

30-4 sun NL 013, Tilburg

nice answer steve!

could it be a possibility to see sadus in montreal one day??

HippieOfDoom said:
Here are the dates...please post them everywhere and help spread the word.

Working on it. I'll be in Rotterdam with some pals, but there's stiff competition from Anthrax (in Tilburg, where you'll wind the tour up) and Hypocrisy/Soilwork not too far from Rotterdam on the 14th, I noticed. Not that either are anywhere near as interesting, but they'll be drawing some metalheads as well... The tour appears in the schedules of the Aardschok and Lords Of Metal sites here in Holland, in any case.

From my opinion, Steve was the best thing that happened for testament even if his bass lick on the gathering album were murdered during the mixing.

I would have loved to see the same line up with metal mike continue...but it didn't................Steve is just insane during live performance with testament. well he always is......