Steve McNair, Dead :(

Jace_Mereel

Freakame, Freakayou!
http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=10643962

Steve McNair Found Shot To Death
Posted: July 4, 2009 04:07 PM

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Former Titans quarterback Steve McNair has been killed. Police said McNair suffered a fatal gunshot wound to the head in downtown Nashville.

The incident happened near 2nd South & Lea Avenue. A female victim was also found dead.

According to Don Aaron with the Metro Nashville Police Department, no suspects have been taken into custody. Several people were being taken to police headquarters for questioning.

Stay with NewsChannel5.com for more information as it becomes available.

so i was standing outside smoking on my break yesterday, and this big, lumpy, awkward john wayne gacey-looking guy i work with walks over and this dialogue takes place:

jwg: so steve mcnair died!
me: yeah, i really don't pay attention to--
jwg: i'm sure you followed the news about the ravens when they were here for the training camp and--
me: i. really. don't. care.
jwg: oh, you don't like the ravens?
me: i really don't like any sports.

so really the only drawback to steve mcnair's death was that i was subjected to a conversation with that creepy bastard. otherwise, it's AWESOME!

so really the only drawback to steve mcnair's death was that i was subjected to a conversation with that creepy bastard. otherwise, it's AWESOME!

:headbang: +10
The only good thing coming from professional sports is the revenue injected into the US economy by the mindless, willing to appear as walking billboards.
If they aren't willing to play for a realistic wage...let them all die.
That goes for athletes, actors, musicians and politicians.

"tough as nails"...dumb as rocks. Hooking up with a gun packing stripper :lol:

and then you got a shot to the face.

"I like where you're going with this...giggidy giggidy."
200px-Glenn_Quagmire.png