Steve Smyth Interview on Maximum Threshold Radio Show

Hey Everybody,

Maximum Threshold has put a voting poll for The EssenEss Project, and Steve and I want to hear what you guys think of what you've heard so far!

Please check out the interview.I think you can even fast foward to the songs on this interview as well, but don't quote me on that please....

We played 2 songs that night: The Afterlife, and Sphere.

Let us know what you think!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Hey Everybody,

Maximum Threshold has put a voting poll for The EssenEss Project, and Steve and I want to hear what you guys think of what you've heard so far!

Please check out the interview.I think you can even fast foward to the songs on this interview as well, but don't quote me on that please....

We played 2 songs that night: The Afterlife, and Sphere.

Let us know what you think!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

it is awesome, now just get it out already:lol::lol::lol:

Shhh
Please tell everyone that we have the exclusive premier of a few new tracks from Steve Smyth's The EssenEss Project on our site.
But you have to listen to the show to check out the songs. I made it easier for everyone. I have edited down our 3 hours show to have just the beginning of the show, "The Afterlife" (new song), the interview with Steve, and then "Sphere".

I sure hope that you after you listen to the show that you get back to our site and sign up on there. We would love to have you join our site and post in our forum section also. Steve has his own section on there also, I will be adding more features to that area soon also.

Just click Steve's logo and the show should start up. If you have any questions please feel free to drop me an email at dom@maximumthreshold.net

http://www.maximumthreshold.net/index.php?option=com_weblinks&task=view&catid=13&id=93

Well Steve I for one really loved the tunes. They are so different to the standard instrumental type songs. They move all over the place but you have done it in a very clever and enjoyable way.