Steve Vai Scholarship

My 3yo daughter stopped by the computer when I was watching it and she was like :eek: Seriously.

Congrats, man, awesome playing and composition.

Thanks guys :) I'm really honoured and I can't wait to move to London!!! One year in Europe seems like a dream to me!!!!

Congratulations man, seems like you deserved it. Nice playing.

But a word of warning in advance: There is a lot of bureaucracy (you will have to fill A LOT of forms) and it is very expensive to live in the UK compared to Chile. I was supposed to spend a year in the USA myself but because our school messed up I only spent one semester there, but I still managed to spend like over 5000€ for basic stuff like accommodation, visa, insurances, all the other permit stuff and flights before I even got to in to the country and after that I spent almost 4 grand during the visit. But I did buy like a guitar, bass, mics and stuff for about 2 grand tho :D (I did sell the guitar and bass away just before I left as I got them just as temps anyway). And UK is even more expensive country than the US.

Congratulations man, seems like you deserved it. Nice playing.

But a word of warning in advance: There is a lot of bureaucracy (you will have to fill A LOT of forms) and it is very expensive to live in the UK compared to Chile. I was supposed to spend a year in the USA myself but because our school messed up I only spent one semester there, but I still managed to spend like over 5000€ for basic stuff like accommodation, visa, insurances, all the other permit stuff and flights before I even got to in to the country and after that I spent almost 4 grand during the visit. But I did buy like a guitar, bass, mics and stuff for about 2 grand tho :D (I did sell the guitar and bass away just before I left as I got them just as temps anyway). And UK is even more expensive country than the US.

Thanks for the advice! I am already working my ass off to earn as much money as I can. Luckily my family also supports me endlessly and I'm very grateful about that. We know that UK is hell of a expensive country.

the form-filling part might be nasty, but it has to be done. I have a lot of time for doing this (The diploma starts in October) so I'll get started right away!

Many thanks!

La hiciste compadre , todo va a salir bien , ya me imagino la cantidad de alumnos que querran tener clases contigo en el futuro.
: )