Steve, you have to lend a fretless to Rob DeLuca

xSUIxTOMMYx

Polish Legions & Enemies
Aug 5, 2003
San Francisco, CA
Visit site
...cuz he said he cant play it cuz he does not own one :mad:

Me and Darek/soulflypl spoke to him after Seb Bach`s gig here in Warsaw last week and he said it`s very difficult to fill in for you. I`m not suprised :headbang:
Too bad you could not make it to Warsaw, we really wanted to see you rockin` the stage in a classic-rock way :headbang:
You`d also witness Metal Mike being a Master Of Ceremony in his HomeTown :headbang: :kickass: :headbang: And you`d have a couple of beers with the Polish Legions :headbang: :kickass: :headbang:

Hehehe...
C'mon, get off of Rob...of course he's a good bass player. Fretless isn't always the bass of choice for all bassists. I've actually never met him, but I hear from the Bobby, Mike and Johnny that he's a really nice guy. I'm really greatful that he has the freedom to be able to fill in when I can't make it. My schedule is fucked, and it annoys Sebastian - understandably so - and so it's a good thing that he can feel free to take all gigs offered knowing that one of us can bring the low end.

But you're right, I did miss the Polski's fucking assault and hospitality. I would have loved to have some drinks with you fuckers. Derek was tipping them down with me and the Sadudes in Italy back in April! I'm sure Double M was in total heaven making back to his homeland on one of the biggest gigs he could picture...!

Next time man. Right on Tommy, say hi to D for me.
Later,
SDG

Steve, I did not mean to say anything bad about Rob and I guess I did not do it ;-)
The thing was that when we spoke to him, Darek asked him about his fretless abilities and he said he`d probably handle it but aint got one. So that understandable. And he said many good words about your style.

Yep, Mike was in some kind of a trance on stage and off as well, he was very friendly to all the people who came across him, also his family was present at the show.
As for Sebastian, he`s a monster on stage, a great frontman, time does not bother him at all. The new song called is outstanding - I hope the whole new stuff will sound like that!
It would be great to see you in Poland and to hang out with you but...I`m moving to California soon and won`t be able to attend any gigs in Poland for some period of time :-(

I`m sure Darek will post here soon so i do not have to say "Hi" from you to him ;-)

That was a great day indeed :headbang:

I've never had a chance to see G'n'R before and I grew up on them, so I was happy I could finally see them live. Good gig but to many guitar solos and guitar players in general. Do't get me wrong - Axl'sired guns are awesome guitarists but it was just to many solos in proportion to the songs - so the show lost a bit of dynamics that classic rock show should have.

Now Seb&Mike&Johnny&Bob&Rob put down a CLASSIC energetic show. Of course we all missed Stevie but Rob did really a good job to step in for him - and definitely I cannot describe him in any other words than "extremely nice" when we met after the gig - such as the rest of the band too.
And yes Mike's was on fire :headbang: I was really happy to see how happy HE WAS to finally play in Poland.
I hope you guys will be playing any club date here again soon :kickass:

Now what is the most optymistic about the music - is the new stuff. CLASSIC metal - I really liked the new songs - they worked on me from the begining, so if the whole album gonna be like this than WOW!

Stevie - gretzzz from Polonia!
btw Sadus gig report&with pics will hit the shelves in the next issue of Pure Metal :headbang: