Steven Wilson New Solo Album!!!!!!!

PPN

New Metal Member
Dec 3, 2008
Hey guys! I've been Opeth for a few months and I heard that Steven Wilson produced Opeth so I decided to check him out and I really like his band called Porcupine Tree, check it out! But I also found out that he released a solo album recently. Check it out! Fans of Opeth might like it!!! :kickass:

It's called Insugenters btw :)

Just in time for the end of the year!!!! Glad I could help :).

Hey guys! I've been reading a lot of Opeth interviews (just doing my homework haha) but it says that they like 1970 progressive rock albums!!!!!! One band that influenced Michael is called Camelle and I managed to get my hands on an album and I liked, you should get it too!!!! so just letting you know where our fave band got their roots from :kickass:.

this guy is obviously trying to be a joke poster but failing, frankly i'm flabbergasted no one else called him out on this yet

Hey guys! I've been Opeth for a few months and I heard that Steven Wilson produced Opeth so I decided to check him out and I really like his band called Porcupine Tree, check it out! But I also found out that he released a solo album recently. Check it out! Fans of Opeth might like it!!! :kickass:

It's called Insugenters btw :)

Not nearly as funny as the perma-ban you were just served.