Still Hungry.... you buying it?

Greeno

Oct 14, 2003
WV USA
I'm still not sure about this. it's one thing to re-record a bunch of old songs (like Jag Panzer and Exciter has done) but it's another thing to re-record a complete album. At least it has some extras on it. I will most likely break down and buy it but something in my gut tells me it's wrong for them to do this. The DVD does sound cool though!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

TWISTED SISTER: 'Stay Hungry' Re-Recording, Live DVD Details Revealed -

TWISTED SISTER's long-awaited 25th anniversary re-recording of their multi-million selling album "Stay Hungry" is set for an August 23 release through Detonator Records. The CD, re-titled "Still Hungry", features the first recordings by the reformed lineup in over 12 years. The disc includes five bonus tracks, namely "Heroes Are Hard To Find", "Plastic Money", "Come Back", "You Know I Cry" and "Rock N Roll Saviors".

"Still Hungry" track listing:

01. Stay Hungry
02. We're Not Gonna Take It
03. Burn In Hell
04. Horror-Teria
a. Captain Howdy
b. Street Justice
05. I Wanna Rock
06. The Price
07. Don't Let Me Down
08. The Beast
09. S.M.F.
10. Never Say Never
11. Blastin' Fast & Loud

Bonus Tracks:
12. Heroes Are Hard To Find
13. Plastic Money
14. Come Back
15. You Know I Cry
16. Rock N Roll Saviors

A TWISTED SISTER DVD, entitled "Still Hungry - Live at Wacken Open Air", has an October 18 release date through Detonator Records. Filmed with 16 cameras during the band's headline set in front of over 40,000 fans at the 2003 Wacken Open Air Festival, this DVD shows the band at their live best. Also included is footage detailing the reformation of the lineup after a 12-year sabbatical, and their first "secret" shows before their official reformation.

"Still Hungry - Live at Wacken Open Air" DVD track listing:

01. What You Don't Know (Sure Can Hurt You)
02. The Kids Are Back
03. Stay Hungry
04. Destroyer
05. Knife In The Back
06. Under The Blade
07. You Cant Stop Rock And Roll
08. I Am, I'm Me
09. The Fire Still Burns
10. Ride To Live, Live To Ride
11. Shoot 'Em Down
12. We're Not Gonna Take It
13. The Price
14. Burn In Hell
15. I Wanna Rock
16. Come Out And Play
17. S.M.F.

I had the original years ago (tape), and of course I don't anymore. TS long ago fell from grace, but I still remember some songs with a smile on my lips :) (but not enough to spend money on a CD :D)

sixxswine said:
Hey, when I get the thing I will burn you a damn copy!!!!!!:loco:
SIXXSWINE-\m/
Thanks :oops:, we'll trade something for it (PM me in due time ;) ).

I'll pick this up. The track listing for the Wacken show is pretty awesome! I always liked old Twisted Sister, and got to see them live a couple of times in the early 80s. GREAT live band!

I'm still hoping they come to Canada on this reunion tour!

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

This is the best news ever, They're one of my Favourites - rerecorded or not! I've got stay hungry on vynil - Dee Snider parking of with big fuckin bone in his hand. Can't wait till August - thanks Greeno!

zeppelin said:
thanks Greeno!

Glad to help. I always liked them too. The early albums are great! I saw them on the Come Out And Play tour with Dokken opening up, it was a fun show.

I actually prefer "You can't Stop Rock and Roll" over SH. I particularly like "Knife in the Back" but I love the ballad "The Price" from SH. Ol' Dee could sing when he needed to. It's possible I might buy it, but it;s not really high on my list.

Bryant