Still life Still Death shirts (in MEDIUM)!

bens0n

Oct 2, 2007
http://www.jsrdirect.com/cgi-bin/ca...rch&query=OPH107&searchfields=sku&match=exact

Found JSR direct a while back on opeth's myspace, don't know if they are still linked on there.

but, one thing that I'm confused about is why the Mediums in Still life Still Death shirts are $9.95, when the larges and up are $15.95 as labeled.

are they making these on their own and not contributing to opeth or what?

also, same thing goes with the candle shirt, $9.95 in medium, cant find a medium anywhere else in those shirts..

crappier printing quality? I got excited but I'm a bit unsure after thinking about it.

I've been looking for medium Opeth tees. All I can really recommend is that you don't buy from any Asia-based power-sellers.

My experience has been that the printing has been pretty high quality, but the shirts run a little small. A lot of the L+s have been more expensive because they're long-sleeved, but I'm not so sure on this site. I say go for it.

Any man that wears a small is either a midget or an emo. O_O

Oh your from Gainesville, that clears that up. ;D

^i wear small

im not a midget and im not an emo. it sucks to be short and small.... i swim inside all the cool t-shirts i can find :(

smalls are pretty big on me. all though some fit well.

youth large works depending on how tight it is. I have one youth medium that actually fits pretty well to.