STOLEN EQUIPMENT!!! PLEASE HELP!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
Our friends in Damage Inc, tribute to Metallica, have been robbed most of their band gear last night. Any help getting the word out would be amazing. If anyone has any leads or hears anything, please contact BookDamageInc@gmail.com. Thanks again for any help and please SPREAD THE WORD. Here is a list of what was stolen:

Mesa-Boogie Triple Rectifier Amp
Mesa-Boogie Titan V-12 Bass Amp
6-Space Rack (including Korg Tuner and Furman Power Supply)
Marshall 1960BV 4-12 cabinet
Marshall 1960AV 4-12 cabinet
Ampeg 8-10 cabinet
Boss Pedal Board (with Boss Tuner, Chorus Pedal and Noise Suppressor)
Gibson Gothic Explorer - black with EMG pickups
Epiphone Les Paul - black with EMG pickups
Spector Euro-5 Bass - Maroon to black sunburst with EMG pickups
Ibanez SRX705 Bass - Natural finish
2 Line 6 X2 Wireless Guitar Units
2 Gig Bags with Miscellaneous Accessories... cables, etc.
30+ Damage Inc Black T-shirts (not important, but if you see any Damage Inc T-shirts for sale at a swap meet or anything, let us know.)

This is just a shame. People are just trying to have fun playing music and look at what people have to do. :cry:

Ironically the Real Metallica had all their equipment stolen towards the end of the "Kill 'em all tour". They were getting ready to go to Denmark to record "Ride The Lightening".They borrowed all of Anthrax's equipment when they did that album.
Hope Damage inc. gets their stuff back.

Thats a fair few thousands of dollars of equipment there.

Its got to have been done by people who knew what they were looking for.
Its good to get this out, but I reckon the chances of recovery will be slim.

I hope it was insured.

Can't they fingerprint the door knobs and stuff?

I just had my iPod, computer speakers and a very expensive Maurice Lacroix watch stolen from me by a guy that crashed at my house for a night on the couch. He said he needed a place to stay and seemed like a good bloke. I wake up n the morning with my stuff stolen.

Its one thing to steal from a company or rob a bank or something, but to steal from individuals is pure insanity!

I will be sitting in with Damage Inc for a benefit show Friday, Sept 5th at McMurphys in Pasadena to help raise some funds to go towards replacing some of this stolen equipment if anybody is interested in helping out. We'll be sharing the stage with Just Like Priest. :headbang:

I hope they catch these fucking assholes and throw the book at them HARD! Bands work soooo hard to get a good live sound. Takes years to get it right. Then, you're robbed by pricks... KILL EM ALL!!!! :yell:

can you imaging the extent of bad karma these cats have brought upon themselves for stealing that much love? how many hail mary's is that - 8 million?

Hi all.........I just wanted to bump this to let anyone know who is interested that Damage Inc will be playing along with Just Like Priest TONIGHT at McMurphy's in Pasadena to raise some $ to go towards helping to replace all that stolen gear. :cry:If y'all are looking for something fun and for a good cause, come on down and help the guys out and enjoy some Priest and Metallica tunes tonight! Partay starts around 9:30pm!

72 N Fair Oaks Ave
Pasadena, CA 91103
(626) 666-1445

Also, if you're looking for something to do Saturday, come help me drink in...I mean.....come check out Surfing With An Alien, Joe Satriani tribute, at the Whiskey at midnight. :kickass:

Hey, thanks so much to everyone for your warm wishes and support... it's been rough, but with people like Linda and the girls and all of our friends in other bands coming to help us out, it's hard to not smile a lot more than we thought we would. Linda's been nothing short of amazing. Mark as well. Sara... I think it's about 9 million...lol!

We haven't found anything, but we're still looking. We also raised enough money Friday to get Kevin a new speaker cabinet, and Mark Cameron (who's new prototype amp was loaned to me and stolen along with everything else) has loaned us two guitar cabs and a head for as long as we need them.... THANKS MARK!!!!! So at this point, we're able to get by and we'll just build our weaponry back up slowly...

Thanks again to EVERYONE for the love and support. :)

Chris
Damage Inc

Our friends at Canobliss were also robbed early this week. They'll be performing a short set on January 3 at Dream Street Live in Ocean Beach to help raise funds to replace the stolen equipment. These guys were real troopers for supporting the Maidens & Friends a few weeks ago.

Canobliss said:
Last night the Canobliss studio was burglarized and a large amount of equipment was stolen.

Universal Sound Studio – Sports Arena/Point Loma Area
3320 Kurtz St.

Canobliss was hit after a string of robberies at this location....

We are issuing a REWARD for information leading to conviction, so please contact us if you know anything.

So far, this is the list of equipment stolen so please keep your eyes out for any of this equipment:

3 - Kaufman Custom guitars 2 black, 1 white, neck-thru bodies with EMG pickups
--these are custom guitars and no one else has these except Canobliss!!

1 - Diezel guitar head
1 - Marshall 4x12 guitar cabinet

1 - 8-space SKB rack with power supply, wireless system & T.C.
electronics, G Major
guitar prossessor, BOSS noise gate pedal, & 2 space utility drawer, Korg
tuner.

1 - 16 space rack on caster wheels with Furman power supply, Samson wireless
guitar unit, Mesa Boogie V Twin guitar preamp, G Major guitar fx
prossessor, DBX dual-channel EQ, Mesa Boogie 50/50 power amp,
Sabine rack tuner.

1 - 8 space SKB rack with power supply, Seinheiser wireless system, Ampeg
bass head SVT4 Pro, Fender tuner.

1 - 5-string Schecter Bass (Dark red and gold hardware, maple neck, EMG
pickups) with a black square hard case.
1 - 4-string Charvel Bass (dark green) and Charvel case.
1 - 5-string Black/white OLP Bass in a soft case.

Thank you and please pass this on!!

--Canobliss--