Stop the ENDLESS FECKING POLLS (and design me a new tattoo!)

derek

Grey Eminence
Sep 30, 2005
Edinburgh, U.K.
H'ok...these endless polls are getting on my proverbial tits. So, kindly stop :)

Also, I know many of you folks are quite the talented artists and/or know alot of good artwork sources (etc etc!) and I am planning another tattoo on my upper arm (left arm) to go with a couple others I already have dotted around the place. Now...I'd like a nevermore/politics of ecstasy/ enemies of reality (ish) theme...so if anyone has any ideas, my firm (and endlessely sexy :p) scottish (and half irish) ass would love to hear them :)

cheers in advance (if anyone even replies)

-derek

LIES!!!!!! Like you dont already have like 40 of 'em! ;)

I don't want a nevermore explicit tattoo, more a nevermore related tattoo, that explores nevermore's lyrical themes and in turn the ideas said themes came from.

If any of you have read politics of ecstasy, the visual picture of DNA was an idea I had considered. I know a buddy who could turn it into some sort of tattoo, but i wasnt too sure.

screw the tattoo.

instead grow a beard and style it like this:

elmarberlin.jpg

Uh, that´s tough, myself I´ve been thinking about a Nevermore tattoo for a couple of years now, and I have tons of designs I did, collages including some Sanctuary artwork, and my own artwork....a lot of shit. But I was never really satisfied with the results.
Nevermore artworx are not really made for getting tattoos out of them, hehe. Anyway, good luck with that, Final Product, I´m curious to see a picture of it if you get it one day.