Stormzone - Three Kings video

SteveFireland

Stormzone/Fireland - Lead Guitar
Sep 18, 2007
Northern Ireland
www.stormzone.tv
Hi guys,

Here's the first video from my band's new album, and the first video I've ever been in! The album was recorded at my home studio, and is the third album I've done to date. If anyone is interested and wants any details about what gear/software we used, I can post up some details.

The video has some nice gear in it, most of which was actually used to record the album too :headbang:

Check it out if you get a moment!

\m/ Steve \m/
www.stormzone.tv

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job, production is totally up there with other commercial releases. Music is also pretty good, enjoyed watching it. Thought the video is a bit cheesy in some parts (i.e. the dogs in the beginning - I'm just not into the "metal guys are tough guys" stuff), but overall nice production, too.

Cheers! :) The recording was done in a bit of a rush as we were working to a deadline - two days to record 13 songs with quad-tracked rhythms parts, for example. It'd be great to spend a pile of time picking sounds and testing things out, but I guess you just do what you can and whatever you capture defines the sound of that period in time. Interesting thought! :)