strange booklets, discs whatever

Mariner

all the way
Dec 30, 2001
Belgium
okay. now i bought the LE of Judgement for a mate of me. Now he has two booklets strange eh?!

and he has also a silent enigma version with a 'double booklet' 2x the pics, everything is printed twice on seperate pages or sth (that what he explained to me)

Argh anyone else with some weird versions?

stupid topic i know.

no it's not a stupid thread at all. but a modification would be good: when i saw the title of the thread, i thought it was gonna be about strange booklets we bought...well, so, the strangest booklet ive ever seen in my life is tool's lateralus. actually anything related to tool (other cd booklets and videos) is pretty crazy, so no surprise.

I bought a Babylon Zoo cd with two booklets...they were only the little 2 page ones, so it wasn't crowded in there.

I also bought an Alice Cooper cd with part of the labeling stuck onto the laser side. It wouldn't play so I took it right back.

wow man youve got a babylon zoo album?? ive been waiting for the day to meet someone who would have it. would you mind trading??

Don Corleone said:
no it's not a stupid thread at all. but a modification would be good: when i saw the title of the thread, i thought it was gonna be about strange booklets we bought...well, so, the strangest booklet ive ever seen in my life is tool's lateralus. actually anything related to tool (other cd booklets and videos) is pretty crazy, so no surprise.

tool are ages ahead, and they know that...they are involved with everything that is coming out of this band
i.e. booklets, videoclips etc...
they never give any interviews or something like that...if anyone knows...be my guest :p

Mariner said:
okay. now i bought the LE of Judgement for a mate of me. Now he has two booklets strange eh?!

and he has also a silent enigma version with a 'double booklet' 2x the pics, everything is printed twice on seperate pages or sth (that what he explained to me)

Argh anyone else with some weird versions?

stupid topic i know.

can you please tell me where this edition released from?
is it like english or something? where about...? :)

I think there's only one version of the limited edition, from the peaceville so...
you better ask giorgos for the silent enigma thing

The Deepest Of All Hearts said:
tool are ages ahead, and they know that...they are involved with everything that is coming out of this band
i.e. booklets, videoclips etc...
they never give any interviews or something like that...if anyone knows...be my guest :p

check out, toolshed's faq. you'll find all you need there.
but dont remember the site address. just type "toolshed" in a search engine and voila!

I've got a digipack version of Eternity. Nothing special about that so far, but the disc contains songs like Rock around around the clock. I gues that's special.

a girl i knew bought 'serenades', and all she had on the cd was one track of 12 seconds of silence.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
wow man youve got a babylon zoo album?? ive been waiting for the day to meet someone who would have it. would you mind trading??
wow babylon zoo!! 'Spacemen, i always wanted you to come...':cool:

the_good_son141 said:
i got the last coldplay cd.there was booklet,but they'd forgot to put lyrics in.strange....

you didnt miss much. oooh baby i miss you ooh yeah come on baby oooh im sad ooh baby yeah ooh.

I have the digi of Judgement here, and in the middle of the explosion or whatever thats on the cover, there once felt a little flower, and it dried into the cover, so now I have a Judgement digipack with a pink flower on it... :tickled: