Strapping Young Lad - London Garage July 17th

Prostheta

Jun 12, 2002
Lincoln, UK
www.prostheta.com
Hey all. I've got a gallery together from the SYL gig a bunch of us HDR listmembers went to in July. I got fucking ripped and got dragged (fell) onstage with Devin to sing Far Beyond Metal as the encore. The gallery is .here

hhhooolly shit.. fuck i had the same opportunity at the galaxy during their last west coast stint.. .. omfg.. i wasnt sure of all the lyrics so i backd out.. omg .. i am such a lamer for that move..heh.. should have just jumped up there anyhow.. i could of made it through most of it.. just a few spots i am not sure what the hell dev is saying..hhehe.. anyhow.. GOODGO!!!!

I had such a good time the night i saw them.. not as big a crowd.. sadly .. i had a post about that night.. i am sure u could find it if you are interested in reading it.. anyhow.. great pics!! i had problems with my webcam/digital camera (n00bie mistake) and did not get any... ughh.. that empty feeling in the pit of my stomach as i relive that fact.. ughhh..heh.

hey man..if u wanna have another forum site to see what other devy fanz have to say check out www.digimortal.net

\m/ % \m/

what the fuck!!!
I come here to meet new girls:p
and all that I find are the old same list muthafuckas!!!
Juz!!!Ken!!!Carl!!!

You haunt me my mates!!!

Geoff