STRAPPING YOUNG LAD To Open For MESHUGGAH In The U.S.? - Feb. 5, 2003

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
STRAPPING YOUNG LAD To Open For MESHUGGAH In The U.S.? - Feb. 5, 2003

STRAPPING YOUNG LAD are strongly rumored to have landed the support slot on the upcoming MESHUGGAH headlining tour of the U.S. When asked by BLABBERMOUTH.NET to confirm the reports of the pairing, a Century Media spokesperson stated, "it is not confirmed [yet]. It is being discussed but still in its infancy stages."

I'm gonna see 'em next wednesday... finally got around to picking up tickets on my lunch break today! yay.. I'm excited

the sound was sooooooooo fukkin loud that i couldn't understand not only the words but at times the guitar was completely buried by a wall of noise.........esp. when nile played their blast-beats for an hour.. at times i thought the drummer was playing a different song from the others.........napalm were good barny was funny as hell and their guitar player has an awesome scream .....devin was awesome i knew they'd kill when he came out and said...."WE HAVE COME TO PLAY METAL!!!!!!!!":D ....d.t. were good but i'm not a fan of european metal but i will say they kept at the crowd until they got into them...something few bands do anymore...don't remember who opened but they were totally horrible.....funny part aboot the show was the american bands whined about how noone was "crazy" but the overseas bands where totally happy to play for americans....crazy or not!!!!!....................P.S. BRING SOME GOOD EARPLUGS THEY REALLY HAVE THE SOUND UP WAYYYYYY TO MUCH:mad:

well, fuck northern canada. canadian tours are easily accomplishable(is that a word?) and have been done by tonnes of bands, like nevermore. northern canada never gets hit because theres no cities really there TO hit. but toronto, bands play there all the time. maybe devy has a west coast supremacy thing? :lol: what a sluT!

west soyd! us east coast Americans feel the same way with Testament with now... playing all those damn shows in San Francisco and whatnot... ahhhhh

ahh im goin back to bed.... had the flu since sunday AHIWHAIHAIHOAH