Stream our debut album now: "Carnalation - Deathmask" (Produced by Peter Tägtgren)

Thank you for your comments.

I didn't know Peter was back to producing. How was it to work with him ? Is he still a workaholic ?

Working with him was great and easy. He is a really nice guy but also he was strict about our performances which is good of course :) We were doing 8 hours per day during the recording process and it was his call not do more than that. I guess the incident that happened a few years ago has something to do with this. :)

If you enjoyed the music check out our facebook page and 'like' it: http://www.facebook.com/carnalation

Are you talking about his heart skipping a few beats ?

Damn i wish I would record in his Abyss studio one day. His hypocrisy albums have simply got me into (real) metal, and for some reason I love their vibes (after the pure death metal period). I might be the only one who likes the sansamp psa1 nasty distortion !

Are you talking about his heart skipping a few beats ?

Damn i wish I would record in his Abyss studio one day. His hypocrisy albums have simply got me into (real) metal, and for some reason I love their vibes (after the pure death metal period). I might be the only one who likes the sansamp psa1 nasty distortion !

Yeah talking about the heart episode. Actually we didn't record this album at his Abyss studio. He mixed the album in Abyss but the album was recorded in Finland. Yeah I love his Sansamp psa1 tones too :)

I've got a PSA1 in my rack, it kicks ass.

Did you have to go through a label to work with Peter? Sounding great so far.

Thanks! Actually our friend who is doing live sound for Pain/Hypocrisy asked us if we would like to work with Peter. Sounded great for us so we just had to get permission from our label.