Streaming On MySpace...The New Album ROCKS!

Oct 26, 2002
RainbowLand
www.youtube.com
When...

OH WHEN, can I expect a bad release out of these guys? NEVER!

It's Dark Tranquillity, for Pete's sake!

I think I'm going to buy the CD/T-shirt combo for $20. That's a great deal!

Are you buying the album on their site or at your local record store?

Yeah, I pre-ordered the shirt and CD combo, got it in a medium for my girlfriend.

If I can afford it on the 26th, I'm going to order a shirt and the LP for myself. Also did a pre-order for the Borknagar CD and the shirt, and got that one in a large.

This album is phenomenal and very evil. I'm still debating if I like this or Fiction better, I'm still undecided. Her Silent Language, The Fatalist and At The Point Of Ignition are my favorites right now. My girlfriend is standing on Iridium and I Am The Void as her favorites.

I ordered it from my local record store, aka my job. Later I discovered that Century Media was offering the t-shirt/album combo, and I wish I had gotten that instead, but oh well.

I ordered it on both CD and vinyl as soon as it was available, and wasn't going to listen to any of it until the release date. I almost made it to the release date without listening to any of it... And then they had to go and put it up on their MySpace account and now I've listened to it at least six times. Damn you, Dark Tranquillity! Spoiling my plans to enjoy your new music on vinyl first!

I've been listening to Dark Tranquillity since Damage Done, and I am not sure if it was actually out before I heard Monochromatic Stains or not, but I ended up downloading all of it before I was able to order it at the music store in my hometown. Then I accidentally downloaded both Character and Fiction before the release date too. It's just so hard to stop myself sometimes. It happens one track at a time. :(