Street Fighter 4: Awesome-ness ;)

Kamao you're living in an old-school video games dream :D

The problem is with young dudes maybe as you, that you didn't live the good old glory days of arcade games at your local amusement arcade.
I did and I can tell ya it was all magic lol
I miss those days, nowdays console are so technological that people don't need arcade games!
They started discontinuing arcade games because they were so expensive compared to consoles, and last but least consoles offered the same game experience tech-wise.

p.s.
At that time playing afterburner was great with that huge cabinet moving lol!!

Just saw this trailer the other day, can't wait!

I totally love and prefer all arcade games over anything gfx-loaded nowadays, there's only a few good games out there now that truly have a neat gameplay going on but almost every arcade game got you addicted one way or the other, my favourites being the Metal Slug series and the almighty Vendetta!

Vendetta.png

Mslug103.png

I can already tell that the button combos for those moves are going to be too goddamned complicated.

D DR R PUNCH
D DL L KICK
R D DR PUNCH

This actually looks quite promising (for beat em up fans at least) but I hope that video didn't just show me everything thats cool/new about the game...

The problem is with young dudes maybe as you, that you didn't live the good old glory days of arcade games at your local amusement arcade.
I miss those days, nowdays console are so technological that people don't need arcade games!
They started discontinuing arcade games because they were so expensive compared to consoles, and last but least consoles offered the same game experience tech-wise.

p.s.

You're right it is not the same experience.

I had a MegaDrive and I played Golden Axe II and some other random plantform fight games I don't remeber. Sonic was my favourite anyway.

p.s.

memories..i wish i could play all day like i did........I Still love pinball machines:loco:

This game looks awesome and I'm definitely going to get it. Question is though for what system, 360 or PS3.

Probably PS3 because the D-Pad doesn't fail as much.

Street Fighter 4 will be fun, although I totally hated the new characters (WTF is that fat with Bruce Lee outfit).
For me it looks much more like a Street Fighter 2 remake than a new game, and for that I think I prefer the new 2D remake in high definition that they are doing.
I´m much more thrilled to see the new King Of Fighters XII, that will be on high definition 2D.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAQNm0Ej6qo&feature=related&fmt=18[/ame]

I remember playing Street Fighter 2 on the Sega Mega Drive for hours and hours on end.

Ah, the good old times...