Structure Of Inhumanity - "Completion Integration"

so then you don't actually think it sounds great.. .lol

no, it's not pumping in real life at all.. and in fact i don't hear it pumping on either player it's up on, so could be your system or settings.

the level of the guitars is definitely a taste issue, but they aren't "buried" by any measure of the word. some will want to hear them louder though, i dig that point... but we struck on this balance and are rocking with it for now.

thanks for the comments.

I think it sounds great. I remember this track from a while ago. Nice to hear it mixed. Shame that Mike guy stopped playing guitar though he was a good player.

so then you don't actually think it sounds great.. .lol

no, it's not pumping in real life at all.. and in fact i don't hear it pumping on either player it's up on, so could be your system or settings.

the level of the guitars is definitely a taste issue, but they aren't "buried" by any measure of the word. some will want to hear them louder though, i dig that point... but we struck on this balance and are rocking with it for now.

thanks for the comments.

Well, the drums, rhythm guitars, keys, and vocals all sound great, that was the main point of what I said. The pumping is probably just my laptop soundcard(listening on ATH-M50s though)+the myspace compression, and its a pretty subtle thing either way.

I dunno, the leads in the verses are hard to hear, but the main guitar solo is at a really good level.

the leads in the verses aren't leads.. they're just underlying melodies that are meant to underly the vocals and not step on them, ;)

I like the mix. I think the snare is fine. I'm sick of the same sounding snare in everything I listen to anyway.
I like the solos too.

Vocals are awesome when they are clean. Screaming isn't really my bag. I didn't know Noah was in another band. That guy is seriously a beast,.

I think it sounds great. I remember this track from a while ago. Nice to hear it mixed. Shame that Mike guy stopped playing guitar though he was a good player.

Hey there Ken! Mike is actually playing again (who knew) and an active member of the lineup