Structure of Inhumanity debut

Jan 4, 2004
Structure of Inhumanity, the other and brand new band of Pyramaze keyboardist Jonah W, will be playing their debut show in Atlanta on Saturday, September 13th. Ticket's will be going on sale this week. Structure of Inhumanity also features Clay Barton (Suspyre) and Eugene Smith (Legion of Carcaroth) on vocals. The band features a dual vocal assault, as well as blistering and insanely melodic melodies and solos provided by Jonah W and brand new axe shredder Mike Iuzzolino.

Yeah J-...keep the good news a flowing around here, throw us a soundbyte!:)

Hmmm...travel to Denmark in the fall, or Atlanta??? looks like I'll be seeing SOI!:)

would be an honor to have you guys come down for the show. Yes, noah will be playing with us. The album is going ot be mixed soon, so stay tuned and be prepared to have your faces melted -jonah w-

well hearing all the band members work... seems this is going to be one wicked show!
wish i could make it but dont have to funds to get that far from home and afford to live lol

would be an honor to have you guys come down for the show. Yes, noah will be playing with us. The album is going ot be mixed soon, so stay tuned and be prepared to have your faces melted -jonah w-

I wish I could Jonah

too bad Im up in Michigan and Atlanta is more than a 15 hour drive. And I am still under the shackles of my parents rule.
Negotiating to even get to Chicago for 2 nights was rough
wish you and the band the best. Good luck and kick ass!:kickass:

Oh no, mixed soon and stay tuned... hm, that reminds me of something... So come on Jonah, when, please tell us when! How long do we have to wait? A week, a month, a year, a decade?

Alright, I'll be patient once again and go watch some videos in the meantime. :erk:

Muz I'm going to Atlanta to see SOI! Got my plane tickets already booked! Maybe we can hang out before the show if I'm not hanging with someone else hahaha :lol: Its gonna be FUCKING SICK!!!!

I was kinda goofing, with the probability of Atlanta being more realistic to travel to than Denmark.:)
Seriously, nice of you to mention about hanging...it won't be "maybe hanging out", it will be definitely hanging out! If my ass makes it down to GA., I'm meeting some forum-friends for sure.:headbang:

Oh no, mixed soon and stay tuned... hm, that reminds me of something... So come on Jonah, when, please tell us when! How long do we have to wait? A week, a month, a year, a decade?

Alright, I'll be patient once again and go watch some videos in the meantime. :erk:

hmm, well.... i know ill have some songs on the myspace page around september for sure. Then it's label shopping time :) -jonah w-

Thanx so much Jonah! :kickass:

Now I can say it with clear conscience: great news! :)

Good luck for shopping, your music definitely should get heard all over the world! I will spread the word as much as I can! Same goes for Pyramaze of couse! :headbang:

hmm, well.... i know ill have some songs on the myspace page around september for sure. Then it's label shopping time :) -jonah w-

Now, in September, I can look forward to getting legally pissed AND listenig to Structure of Inhumanity! (I fucking love that name).

Best of luck with getting a good label, too.

I swear, the September-ish area is the best fucking time for metal releases. Last year it was Iced Earth, Nightwish, Elvenking, Epica, and Primal Fear. This year so far it's Iced Earth again, Seventh Wonder, Serenity, SOI...and probably some others I'm currently unaware of :)