Stuck mojo and a new amp to discus?

Where She Wept said:
Worked a Stuck mojo show. and Rich was playing one of these:

http://www.splawnguitars.com/images/quickrod06vwhitegold.jpg

It sounded pretty wicked, it still was Marshally but with gigantic balls.

not to be an ass, but how big was stuck mojo? I remember an article where Rich ward said that they broke Century media, so Century media owes all their success to them.

Your assesment about the head is about right. Scott Splawn basically builds hot rodded marshalls. Actually, think he started out modding marshalls. He's quite good if that is what you're into.

Where She Wept said:
not to be an ass, but how big was stuck mojo? I remember an article where Rich ward said that they broke Century media, so Century media owes all their success to them.

IIRC, Iced Earth was Century Media's biggest seller until Lacuna Coil released Comalies. I could be wrong, but that's what I remember.

Ive heard it said that century not knowing what to do with them was the reason Mojo were never bigger

A mid 90s CM-promo text cited Stuck Mojo as CM's biggest selling bands with over 100000 records sold. Don't know what came after that because I basically disliked most of the stuff that the label put out, except for some Iced Earth, Stuck Mojo and Skinlab.

Yeah, i know that at one point stuck mojo was their biggest selling act in the 90's... i think when "rising" was released...