STUCK MOJO, TREMONTI Members Join Forces In GOD TO GRAVITY

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
GOD TO GRAVITY, the new band featuring Corey Lowery (STUCK MOJO, STEREOMUD, DARK NEW DAY, EYE EMPIRE) on bass, Corey's brother Dustin Lowery (VIASAVA, ETHER SEEDS) on vocals, Pat Deeb (CHROMOSOME 180) and Troy McLawhorn (DARK NEW DAY, DOUBLEDRIVE, EVANESCENCE) on guitars, and Garrett Whitlock (TREMONTI, SUBMERSED) on drums, will release its self-titled debut album on December 16 via all digital music outlets. All pre-orders get an immediate free download of the first single, "Dying Light"."This is the first time I've been able to do a CD with my youngest brother, Dustin Lowery," says Corey. "Pat Deeb and I started writing this music and we needed a voice that would match it. I sent it to Dustin and I think he took it to a new level. Troy McLawhorn and Garrett Whitlock came in and took it to a newer level. There are special guests on it, such as our brother Clint Lowery, Morgan Rose and Matt O'Rourke."The lyric video for "Dying Light" can be seen below.GOD TO GRAVITY is:Corey Lowery (STUCK MOJO, STEREOMUD, DARK NEW DAY, EYE EMPIRE) - BassDustin Lowery (VIASAVA, ETHER SEEDS) - VocalsPat Deeb (CHROMOSOME 180) - GuitarGarrett Whitlock (TREMONTI, SUBMERSED) - DrumsTroy McLawhorn (DARK NEW DAY, DOUBLEDRIVE, EVANESCENCE) - Guitar

More...