Stuff that Time Forgot

Recently, during the process of moving stuff around for electricians, central heating fittings etc, I discovered an unmarked box. Inside was a bit of my collection, stashed away and untouched for ages, including:

One of Nigel Durham's sticks and a load of off-air tapes including:

Saxon on the Crusader tour
Twisted Sister at Reading
Accept at Donnington
Whitesnake at Reading (1979)

All this plus a couple of aging videos (Black Sabbath with Rob Halford on vox, Rainbow live in Japan 1984)!

Anyone else had this kind of moment? Any great finds?

Klingonbear

Thats a cool find mate,i just(well 3or 4 months ago) came across a box of 7"s i hadnt seen in about 5 years.Chck these out.

Spider
Girlschool
Motorhead
Saxon
Priest
Venom
SLF
Clash
The Ramones
Sex Pistols
Donovan
Beatles
Stones
Radiohead

There was about 50 so i sat on me own got slowly wasted and played the lot.What a night.:kickass: :lol:

Sounds like a great one! If the Spider singlle was a double vinyl, then I suspect we've been buying some of the same stuff - I found a Tygers pic disc I forgot I'd bought (Paris By Air) hidden alongside Thin Lizzy's "Hollywood" pic disc.

I love these voyages of discovery.

Line up a few good drinks and then go rummaging through your collection - it can be a real revelation!

Chers!

Klingonbear

The Spider single was here we go rock n roll.Paris by air was there as well.Tygers should have been huge.I can never understand why they never went on to bigger things.I heard they were a great live band as well.