Stupid song

This man can do no wrong. I've heard nothing but quality output in like 4-5 diff tunings from Behindert.
There's no exception here, and that chromatic stuff in the verse sounds pretty mean. :heh:

really awesome tune man!! the clean part reminds me alot of Porcupine Tree fear of a blank planet! Really digging a lot!! Nice mix as well, could just a use a tiny bit of high end, otherwise perfect!!

Fan ta dig Behindert, svinbra dude! :)

Yea I agree, the sound wasn't so good and the playing was kinda sloppy..... NOT!! :) Great song, really really nice vibe.

So dude, did you get new speakers/monitors or how did that deal go?

Can't say that is sloppy at all man!

The clean part was 100% awesomeness. I've been listening to this for a long time now. Very opeth and as someone stated porcupine tree:ish.

The chord progression goes from Evil to Metalcore/Emo to something that sounds like a song used in a commercial! Very very good. 3 genres in 10 seconds.

Svinbra helt enkelt :loco:

Haha, thanks guys!

The_Unrest: Ohh, I'm flattered :p No but seriously thanks man!

Gojira_: Hehe, tack som fan! I just got a pair of logitech speakers heh, atleast that's one more reference than used to have :) Though I do still do most of the mixing with the headphones..

CarlBlomqvist: Ja det är mycket på en gång haha.. men kul att du gillade den i alla fall! Though I haven't even heard Porcupine Tree.. I'll check them out :)

You seem to be very familiar with your headphones, that's cool. I bought BeyerDynamic DT-990 PRO phones like almost 6 months ago, and I still haven't had time to get familiar with them so I'm still more familiar with my crappy standard consumer quality Creative 2.1 system here at home :D

I should spend some time with my DT990s... really need to know 'em from inside and out before I get to work with my own project "soon".