Stygia - coolnew powermetal band

Cheiron

Jan 11, 2006
http://www.myspace.com/stygiaband

It would be great if it were possible to get them at the showcase. Very promising material.

Guitar: Todd Seitz

Drums: Mike Mangini (Steve Vai, Annihilator, Extreme, James Labrie, etc...)

Keyboards: Vitalij Kuprij (Artension, Revenge, Ex. Ring of Fire, etc...)

Vocals: Mike Vescera (Ex. Yngwie Malmsteen, Loudness, Obsession, etc...)

Bass Guitar: Chris McCarvill (Obsession, House of Lords, Eddie Ojeda and X Factor X)

Guests: Richard Andersson (Time Requiem, Majestic, Space Odyssey, etc...) and Joe Stump (Reign of Terror, Solo).

This is from Todd.

Regarding Certain Comments and Discrepancies

To clear up some discrepancies:

I have some people commenting on whether Stygia is a band or not. Stygia is a band, but may not have the same line up as these demo tracks for shows. So far, consistent members will be Mike Vescera, Chris McCarvill and Myself. I have already found replacements when other musicians are not available for touring. Stygia started as a project, but was kept as a band line up so there are opportunities to do shows. In fact, I am right now organizing some events that may take place.

CD's should be printed later this week with much higher quality audio (wave files). Myspace only allows low quality mp3 to be imported. I'm also printing some awesome T-Shirts with the cover art and additional design. Those should be available soon.

If someone has something to say or ask they can feel free to contact me regarding Stygia. Do not listen to internet rumors as most of them are made up and/or unjustified.

Power to the METAL!

~Todd