Suffocation ... like you've never seen them

Several things:

*I laughed waaaaaaaay too hard when he picked up the guitar.

*I still can't believe I own ZERO Suffocation albums.

*You can tell he's pretty good.

*He should join Them Sheetz because it looks like he actually has a job and I need reinforcements.

yeah he's pretty shit at the blast parts though as far as i can see

so if three sheets is going to be covering morbid angel anytime soon you might want to look for someone else

Yea this was good for a nice lol, but I bet if you turned on those electric drums youd hear a different story as far as his playing ability is concerned. The guitar solo was spot on though.

Dooly noted.

cletus.gif

En Vind Av Sorg said:
The guitar solo was spot on though.
hahaha

Yeah I saw him miss some parts (a lot of crashes), but you can tell the dude is at least competent.

hahaha

I used to know the guitar line to most of that song, not the solos though. Actually I know quite a few Morbid Angel riffs now that I think about it... I should really get back into electric guitar again............. no, no I shouldn't I spend enough on bass shit as it is, gah.

yeah. I consider your sound to be that of the original This Old Creek.mp3 you uploaded. Not the one from teh demo (i prefer the first one :p)

- i would really like to be able to learn to play drums at least as well as that dude

- that Suffocation drum speed ... is the kind of sound I love in Death Metal ... anything faster and it loses it's groove