Suicidal Tendencies and My Birthday

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
Too tired today....
Copied from another Source:

Last night was me birthday and we went to see Suicidal TEndencies with Municipal Waste..

What can I say. Killer show. Old School as Fuck! I think this show was probably in my top 5 all time shows. I have never been to the Petaluma Phoenix Theater. It was a great place for a show, not sold out but a lot of people for sure. The only thing that sucked it was colder in there than a witches tit.

Thanks to Tommy for the hook up. We got there around 8:10, the opening band already started, I already forgot them since they were not really my cup of tea even though they were pretty hardcore.

First of was Municipal Waste, they tore it up. I like this band, have for a while now. The icing on the cake was when the SxTx guitar tech and Mike Clark got on stage to play United Forces with them.

After that it was time for Suicidal Tendencies. Besides being incredibly nice those guys know how to tear it up old school style. They are amazing. Mike Muir is like a mental patient on parade. He doesn't stand still for more than a few seconds. He paces across the stage like an animal on the prowl. They played the perfect mix between old and new songs. They didn't quite play all the songs on the list but most of them. I think they were cold as well. It was great meeting all these guys and what a blast. This brought me right back to the eighties.

Here are my pics: www.swissman.org/st/index.html

Ted AKA Thraxx

ST

ST

ST

ST

SUICIDAL

SUICIDAL

Love that damn band. I hope to God I get the chance to see them live just once!

Awesome, I saw Suicidal once in Gainesville and it was the most violent show I've ever been to, topping Slayer and Sick Of It All. People getting knocked out everywhere. I bled a lot but great show.