Suicide Shift intie @ DigitalMetal

Originally posted by hiddenlegions
Cool interview.... However I thought Chuck originally had throat cancer , not testicular. I say that with the most respect possible.

GOD FORBID, no... it was NOT 'throat cancer'. He had a very rare form of 'testicular cancer' called "germ cell seminoma"... which was found in the thoracic (between the neck and abdomen) region of his body. You're prolly scratching your head, but it IS a form of testicular cancer...

yeah great review- so the new testament album is going to be more melodic- i can handle that- anyone know if lombardo is going to be the drummer, or will the dude from The Haunted step in- cuz he would be fine with me.

____________________________________________________" so the new testament album is going to be more melodic"

Testament meets In Flames.....................................I can dig it!

Originally posted by speed
so the new testament album is going to be more melodic

Chuck said that it's the Suicide Shift album is gonna be more melodic, not Testament new one (I wish it would happen... :( )

And Deadly Embrace, u've obviously heard new rough Testament songs, right? But u haven't heard them with Chuck singing, have u? If u have, then I'd like know what vocal style will be dominant on the new album? Is it gonna be melodic style like on Practice What You Preach & Souls Of Black records or Chuck still wants to stay in the Demonic & The Gathering space?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
....."But u haven't heard them with Chuck singing, have u?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No I have not, & I think Chuck liked his vocals(multiple different styles) on The Gathering(as per FSSD JAP Version interview), so I assume it will be simular to that all around.................

Suicide Shift was badass!!! At least the one song they played at the Pound at the end of the Sadus set.

Didn't really sound more "melodic" per se, but it was definitely some groovy thrashy stuff...