Suicide Shift - Steve's new project

I cant waiting for to hear this band. The three guys who are playing it Steve ,Darren ,Chuck are amazing. I thinking we have the best of Sadus and Testament. I hoping it is what I picture in my mind. I did a search on the name and I think it means the name of a gear shift system on an old americano motor bike.

I believe that Mr. Di Giorgio drives harly davisen too. OOhh.. ;) what an image !! I think motor bikes are cool. Goods image for metal. I have seeing pictures of Chuck Billy on motor bike ,has Daren one also ?

What are everyones thinking abbout the name. My first thought was strange name ,but if it is a biker thing than its' cool !!!

Im the total "non-metal" sorta guy.

I like Yamaha R1's! Crotch rockets all the way! Oh and Supras instead of Impalas =P

J

J: Those guys pass me all the time. Little crotch rockteers, I'm just cruzin man but if I need speed - don't worry my Harley has plenty of power with it's fuel injection.

Deadly Embrace: It's ok man, I'm happy with my Road King. Me and Chuck went on a sweet ride yesterday thru the hills and ended up at Mac's Old House where drink doubles at the bar are $2.00 and triples $2.50...! Need I say more?

My friend has that Honda VTX 1800. That is the beast... not a honda fan, but, it's a monster.

Cruisin' is cool though, my old man had a Shadow. Im just more into seeing if I can live through 140mph in the corners =)

J