Summer Breeze 2004

Gaunerin

vanquish the pain
Oct 5, 2001
ensamhetens vildmark
It seems I'm responsible for the festival news recently......anyway:

Vintersorg is confirmed for Summer Breeze.
I highly doubt I will be there this year.......even though I had a hell of a good time last year (despite the cancellations of most of the bands I wanted to see).

Damn! I REALLY apprechiate it, that an OFFICIAL source confirms that! BUT even THEN I don`t trust that anymore after all the cancellations last year! I mean, I was REALLY really PISSED off last year before Summerbreeze, because EVERYTHING was ready to go already, no turning back at the moment, when Mr.V cancelled! Okay, last year a lot of cool bands could soothe the "pain" (Naglfar etc.), but I doubt it would be the same good again this year then....
Shit! If just I would know for SURE this time.... so I could FINALLY plan my holidays! :err:

We weren't planning on going this year (too much money to do again so soon), but lately we've started thinking about ways to manage it.
So maybe we'll be there, and maybe we'll get to see Vintersorg live finally. :)
*looking for airline seat sales*

I'll again be there this year and I really hope, V. will not cancel his show. But after he played at the Dong O:A though the storm I'm very optimistic toward this.

No Summer Breeze for me this year. :cry: We could only get away for a week and a half so it didn't seem worthwhile struggling to come up with airfare and not get to spend much time over there. In another year or two we should be able to make the trip again, so I hope there are some good festival line-ups when we do. :p

It would have been nice to meet up with you guys again, Gaunerin and Morgana. Perhaps another year.

lumen said:
No Summer Breeze for me this year. :cry: We could only get away for a week and a half so it didn't seem worthwhile struggling to come up with airfare and not get to spend much time over there.
too bad but understandable. and yes, there will be another chance some day :)

lumen said:
No Summer Breeze for me this year. :cry: We could only get away for a week and a half so it didn't seem worthwhile struggling to come up with airfare and not get to spend much time over there. In another year or two we should be able to make the trip again, so I hope there are some good festival line-ups when we do. :p

It would have been nice to meet up with you guys again, Gaunerin and Morgana. Perhaps another year.
Ok, that's sad, but I can understand you. Sure there will be another time around :)

Bought this esp for Summer Breeze:

neuzelt.jpg

The new tent #3 :headbang: Thinking of last year, haha I better make a new sigh:
Hammer - rent: 5 Euro/h :p

oh my.....Morg......since the real no 1 tent won't be with us this year.....I think this monster of a tent deserves the temporary no 1 for this edition of SB.
party tent? :D

Wow nice Tent I wish I had one myselfs!

I think I will sleep in my A Corsa.
somewhere...

by the way
is Vintersorg really playing this year???