Summer Festival 2012

MaximHateCrew

~ Needled 24/7 ~
Aug 17, 2010
Belgium
Graspop Metal Meeting has announced COB at the list!

There comes a time when promising metal acts must step up and take it to the next level. This is the breaking point for many young bands but Children Of Bodom is certainly not among them. The Finnish five-piece are making their fifth GMM appearance next summer and after twenty years, they are still one of the trendsetters in what they themselves prefer to call extreme metal. Their live shows never disappoint so this is one to look forward to!

The Graspop will take place in June 22th, 23th and 24th @ Dessel, in Belgium.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, might consider it. The first bunch of announced bands aren't bad. Not sure if I'm not too busy at that time though.

Black Sabbath! Dimmu Borgir! Ensiferum!

376827_289983104375188_104936299546537_904590_1629383991_n.jpg

Children Of Bodom - Amon Amarth - Lamb Of God - Ensiferum - Skeletonwitch
awesome !
:kickass:

A metal festival isn't defined by the amount of metal bands there, but the amount of un-metal bands!

Because sales thrive on 14 y/o fanboys/girls going to see their fav. faux-metal bands. That said, I went to Graspop this year (which should've been called Graspop Metalcore Meeting) and had a lot of fun drinking with actual metal heads... and I don't even recall seeing one poser with a fucking disgusting fringe.

Because sales thrive on 14 y/o fanboys/girls going to see their fav. faux-metal bands. That said, I went to Graspop this year (which should've been called Graspop Metalcore Meeting) and had a lot of fun drinking with actual metal heads... and I don't even recall seeing one poser with a fucking disgusting fringe.

Sounds quite awful. Urgent to go anyway. Sounds so fuckin' great.

Sounds quite awful. Urgent to go anyway. Sounds so fuckin' great.

You just have to avoid the fringecore bands and you'll be seeing enough real metal heads. Camping is definitely the best part of Graspop though, because you won't see emo kids (all outlets being used by dudes charging their phones, so they can't use their flat irons :lol:)

You just have to avoid the fringecore bands and you'll be seeing enough real metal heads. Camping is definitely the best part of Graspop though, because you won't see emo kids (all outlets being used by dudes charging their phones, so they can't use their flat irons :lol:)

Thinking about taking out some of my vacation to go there acually. Thought about travel Summer 2012 and a weekend in Belgium is sounds not to bad at all. But then I'll have to cut down on the rest of my budget for the rest of the summer.

In case i get people to follow me there I'm definitely considering to go. Never been on a festival or concert outside Sweden anyway.

Thinking about taking out some of my vacation to go there acually. Thought about travel Summer 2012 and a weekend in Belgium is sounds not to bad at all. But then I'll have to cut down on the rest of my budget for the rest of the summer.

In case i get people to follow me there I'm definitely considering to go. Never been on a festival or concert outside Sweden anyway.

I think I'll be able to go at the whole Graspop (depending whether the all day are valuable or not) and if so, we could arrange to meet us.

Rock am Härtsfeldsee is already confirmed :) As well as With Full Force (also in Germany) and Basinfirefest in Czech Republic.