Summer Rock's

Well, not to Hungary as the one festival I knew down there is now history.
But yes, I'm working on some shows next summer...
Montreal on the other hand sounds very interesting ;-)

Well, not to Hungary as the one festival I knew down there is now history.
But yes, I'm working on some shows next summer...
Montreal on the other hand sounds very interesting ;-)

:lol: Don't tease me! But in all honesty, Canada is a great place for bands to tour, a lot of awesome but lesser known bands I NEVER thought would tour here (Kalmah, Catamenia, Ensiferum, Norther, Moonsorrow, Sigh) have come recently and done 'mini-tours' across Quebec and Ontario. They have all had awesome things to say and had great experiences. Montreal is an awesome city on top of it all so even if you came for jsut the one show it would be a great time for you guys!

Seeing Borknagar live is still not something I expect to do as I can't afford a plane ticket to Europe but there's a small chance that maybe someday you guys might come here.

Ohoho. Borknagar to Hungary 09 confirmed! Kind of. Maybe.

:headbang:

:lol: Don't tease me! But in all honesty, Canada is a great place for bands to tour, a lot of awesome but lesser known bands I NEVER thought would tour here (Kalmah, Catamenia, Ensiferum, Norther, Moonsorrow, Sigh) have come recently and done 'mini-tours' across Quebec and Ontario. They have all had awesome things to say and had great experiences. Montreal is an awesome city on top of it all so even if you came for jsut the one show it would be a great time for you guys!

Seeing Borknagar live is still not something I expect to do as I can't afford a plane ticket to Europe but there's a small chance that maybe someday you guys might come here.

I would tell you Bork guys to come to CR, but it'd be a waste of time, no one would hire you :( . You're very underground around these areas.

But I agree, Montréal is definitely a great place for bands to tour. I might be going to Canada next year, so if there's something confirmed and it's around June/July or December/January (when I have vacations), I may actually go :headbang: .

That'd be awesome, hopefully uneXpect will do some concerts when I go there :p .

Seattle is a very pretty city. That or San Francisco - though I imagine that North America is a bit out of bounds for your tour plans.

:lol: Everyone SHHHH... if they do come to NA, Montreal is the best place. It's far from me, but it's the Metal Capital of North America IMO and it's a lot cheaper to travel there than Europe.

That'd be awesome, hopefully uneXpect will do some concerts when I go there :p .

:kickass: uneXpect are awesome, they played Heavy MTL last year too!

:lol: Everyone SHHHH... if they do come to NA, Montreal is the best place. It's far from me, but it's the Metal Capital of North America IMO and it's a lot cheaper to travel there than Europe.

They were on Montreal before, so it can be possible again.

Jens said something about playing live after the SC gig, so I hope he can work on gigs. Here on Chile i'm pretty sure that a lot of people could attend a Borknagar gig (a lot of bands come here every year, and when they play live here once, they return asap - that's a proof/fact :rofl:) but I have no expectations about it. If Borknagar visit N/A, I'll travel for sure to see them live (as Undefined said, it's A LOT cheaper to travel there than Europe).

We playd in Montral in -99 togather with Emperor, was a great show and one of those I remember best from the NA tour. Was a special show for Emperor as Samoth was stuck in Boston so they did the concert without him.
Playd in both Huston and Dallas on that trip too. I remember Dallas as we visited Vinnie Paul's stripclub after the concert and I I remember Huston because someone had seriously fucked up the poster, so it read:
WORKNIGGER
BITCHERY

But it was supposed to be:
Borknagar
Witchery

Special tour also as Borkis back then was Øystein, Vortex, Nick Barker and me and Tiwas was playing bass with Emperor he he

We playd in Montral in -99 togather with Emperor, was a great show and one of those I remember best from the NA tour. Was a special show for Emperor as Samoth was stuck in Boston so they did the concert without him.

Well, eventhough I know the chances are slim to none, we'd love to have you back in Canada, and Montreal is a very fun city as you know. Pester the promoters at that HEAVYMTL festival, who knows what might happen! :D

I remember Huston because someone had seriously fucked up the poster, so it read:

WORKNIGGER
BITCHERY

But it was supposed to be:
Borknagar
Witchery

:lol::lol: Wow, what a mistake, but in a place like Texas, it's gotta be intentional :lol: