Summer Slaughter 2014

Krigloch the Furious

Pants full of poo
Dec 10, 2003
Springfield, IL
Wow, it's actually metal this year.
I'd like to see Morbid Angel, Decrepit Birth, and Origin.
Dying Fetus was excellent the one time I've seen them live.
Dont give a fuck about the Faceless and Thy Art is Murder. :puke:

5igIyGE.jpg

Nice lineup this year. I would like to see Goatwhore and Dying Fetus but this tour is skipping Vegas. At least Morbid Angel is playing Vegas on July 18th. :headbang:

Not a single band interests me, I've already been called a metal elitist 30 times since I proclaimed this on Facebook.

I like this line-up quite a bit, despite not being a huge fan of most of the bands (except maybe Goatwhore). But because of the presence of only a couple of -core bands, I would go in a heartbeat. Gotta take what I can get for shows around here.

TAIM is goddamn legit for a deathcore band (if they're even really deathcore any more).

That's actually an alright lineup. Minus the bottom row (except Decrepit Birth, love them) and TAIM, I would watch any of those bands.

Heh I wouldn't go just because I wouldn't want to have to deal with the core kids "dancing". Every summer slaughter I went to in my teen years were plagued with avoiding kicks and bullshit while trying to enjoy the show. There are other times to see the bands that are good without the bullshit.

^I dont see the problem with the core kids "dancing", just suckerpunch them!

Not a single band interests me, I've already been called a metal elitist 30 times since I proclaimed this on Facebook.

Elitist as(s) fuck!! jk

Great lineup! Never seen so many metal bands in the SS lineup before, most of the bands are actually good for once! Only one I dislike here is Within the Ruins. Too bad I live on the other side of the planet.

Why are 18 year olds into The Faceless exactly? Their last album was some weird ass carnival music death metal album. Thought it was cool as fuck. Then again, their first album was deathcore so I'm sure they will be labelled as such forever.

Decrepit Birth, Origin, The Faceless and Dying Fetus seem to be on every other fucking SS tour....

Dying Fetus used to be one of my favorite bands, too...Now...They just make me sad.