Super Slow-Mo Woods

Anomalous

Feb 10, 2010
This will probably become more viral in the weeks to come.. but if you haven't seen what this guy did with a Justin Bieber song check out the CNN article here. Basically, he took this corny pop song and slowed it down 800% but maintained the pitch.. the result was an ambient of epicness.

That being said... I give you Mount Pleasant Cemetary in super slow mo.

CLICK HERE

Click here to download if the above link no longer works.

Here's a sample: (haha)
"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wassssssssssssssssssssssss Burieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed...." lol

I could have uploaded the whole thing but it was 60 minutes long, no joke. Even the piano intro was over 8 minutes long. So I cut it to show the opening chorus and the firs verse. I played with a lot of different songs as well. Allure of the Earth and Distractions of Living Alone sounded cool. By the Time You Read This sounds wild for the verse with the low growls. Almost shit myself I got so scared :S haha. I almost want to burn that 60 minute epic to CD and pop it into my truck.

If anybody wants to make one themselves here is the guide I found.

((By the way.. If the band wants this taken down, its just a click away so let me know. I figured it'd be okay since originals are on YouTube, etc.))

:kickass:

So I did one more for fun. This one is again off of Woods 4, "Move On! (The Woman Will Always Leave The Man)". This one is truly epic... 24:20 long but I changed the stretches in between to add some variety. I also added some extra ambient effects after the first verse which sounds really cool to me even tho it didn't need it. It starts out in 1x during the intro, goes to 9x for a bit, then to 14x when the song picks up again, then to 8x from the "woman move on.." part until the end where the last "man move on" goes to 20x for extra epicness. 55.7 MB's haha. Awesome vocals. Its kind of cool hearing Dave hold a note forever like that, especially with the layering.

Move On! (Epic Slow): CLICK MEH
Download.

Glad you like it and thanks for the feature on FB.

-
Chris

Edit: I added a soundcloud.com link so now you can just click and listen like the first one.