SuperBowl Stories....

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
Was anyone in Jax??? Did anyone make any $$$$$$$$$ I came damned close in a pool. I thought the game was relatively good. Joe Buck is getting better at calling games, but he is still not in the same league as Costas or Al Micheals. Pam Oliver was smoking hot (like always). Macca at halftime was the best half-time show ever. I made some killer jumbo and a bad ass tortilla dip,, and must have eatin 500 shrimp. Drank a fair amount of Sam Adams too.

I hate the foozeball. Simpsons were o.k though and that new show that followed it, I forget the name. Its by the same guy that created family guy was great! Fucking hysterical.

I had Patriots 4, Eagles 1 in our Super Bowl squares and won $200, then I won another $10 or so making $1 side bets during the game, then I won another $50 playing poker after the game. Everyone was really pissed off when a REALLY drunk guy (me) took their money.

Then I went home, puked, slept a little, then woke up this morning and puked some more. Luckily I had the day off as a personal "Hangover Monday" holiday.

Rich

I threw a party at my brothers house. I just bought a professional fryer. I think of myself as an amatuer cook. I used tempura and yuengling to fry jumbo shrimp, as well as these kick ass anaheim chile relleno's that i stuffed with a mixture of goat cheese, montery jack cheese, and grilled garlicky portobello mushrooms. What else?? I made the standard wings but I half baked them first with water to retain juices. Then I fryed the fuck out of them so that they were crispy on the outside. Everything was a hit. We drank loads and loads and loads of yuengling. After we got baked ourselves, I fryed twinkies. They were good as hell. We drank more and more and slowly everyone passed out. By the time I woke up around 11, my kid brother (Danthrax) was trying to get me to wake so I could give him a ride. I was so hungover. After I dropped him off at work, I went back to my apt and picked up the paper. It's so wierd to read about a game in the paper to remind yourself of what you barely remember. Went to the gym today to try and burn some of the junk I ate.