Superjoint Ritual

Valofvalhalla

Cessation Of Life
Mar 28, 2002
www.cessationoflife.com
* DANZIG
* SUPERJOINT RITUAL
(with Philip Anselmo [Pantera] and Jimmy Bower [Eyehategod/C.O.C./Down])
* OPETH
* LACUNA COIL (from Italy on Century Media Records)
(with the duel vocals from Christina Scabbia vocals Andrea Ferro)
* BEHEMOTH
* NILE

Saturday
May 3, 2003
6:00pm @ The Universal Amph. Universal City, CA

IT SUCKS WITHOUT THE HAUNTED ON IT..BUT I WILL BE THERE TO SEE "SUPERJOINT RITUAL"!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!
:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Oh yay...Phil Anselmo and Glenn Danzig on the same bill..why don't they throw in Fred Durst? He's about the same calliber of asshole:)(before you freak on me..this is not about the music being at all similar..just personalities)

Oops...wrong band... It's not Exhorder. I'll post the correct band name when I get over this can't remember shit syndrome....god I hate getting old! HA! Pantera really did rip off their sound (well Phil did) I remember reading an interview with the lead singer of this band and he said he could remember Phil at all their shows ..looking totally glam..then all of a sudden..Pantera breaks...with their sound....somebody help me out here! They were around long before Pantera!!

superjoint ritual do not sound at all like pantera other then having the same vocalist. SJR sound more in the vein of old school hardcore
band such as
old agnostic front, minor threat etc.

being a
huge exhorder fan, i personally cant believe anybody whos actually listen to both bands could or can say that pantera sounds like exhorder.

snickers said:
being a
huge exhorder fan, i personally cant believe anybody whos actually listen to both bands could or can say that pantera sounds like exhorder.

It IS Exhorder that Pantera ripped off! You made me doubt myself...I was right..If you're such a huge fan of Exhorder you should be able to pick up on the similarities early Exhorder and early Pantera....it's almost exact! Check it out with this in mind and get back to me:Spin: