superman returns

the teaser is enough to tide me over.

what is cool is director wanted to continue in flow right after the 2nd one plus he took some of the stuff cut out like some of the audio of superman's real dad from the original that was taken out of the 2nd one. there was some good things dropped out of the 2nd one as I think directors were changed midway in making that one.

either way, I look forward to hitting the midnight showing when it comes out.
:kickass:

Is it just me or do they sort of make superman sound like Jesus?
Well we know that can't be true because Jesus is not affected by kryptonite and also Aslan is Jesus and, he's not even in this movie.

what's up with the kid ?

I hope he's not here for next summers Superboy movie :puke:

i agree i cant stand superman, one of the worst superheroes ever from the comics to the tv series to the films, he is too much of a goody two shoes for me.......

but he can be defeated, was superman dead for a while in fact, i forget what happended btu i am sure doomsday killed him, then there were 4 supermans for a while, i dunno what happend and what superman is back proper these days., they did it to batman too tho when he broke his back tho........

ThraxDude said:
I like Quicktime better:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/supermanreturns/trailer2/large.html

My question(s)- If Superman is Returning, why is he 5-10 years younger, and why does he look unlike Christopher Reeves?
They should've just started over. Like Batman Begins.
I read in an interview that this is an entirely new series. They are copying some of the stylistic elements, but it's not meant to tie in with the originals at all.

I'm looking forward to this film. I was a huge Superman(the movies with Christopher Reeves) growing up as a kid. IV did suck. I remember my family visiting friends in NYC one summer and in the subways, we'd see posters for that movie. I enjoyed it as a kid but now it's so horrible. Actually the first couple have alot of elements of cheeziness. So, I'm looking forward to a modern version of it without the wholesome timidity of the first ones. As for trying to be all comic authentic..my opinion of that is that doing so would be stupid. It would be stupid to appease the afficionado's. I'm not knocking people with hobbies and craft and all of that but there aren't that many comic book readers/collectors anymore. Maybe I'm just getting old. I never got into it at all in the first place. I collected baseball cards, metal tapes, and dirty magazines.

"Bryan Singer, who made the first two "X-Men" movies, directed "Superman Returns," which introduces Brandon Routh as Krypton's favorite flyboy.

Co-starring Kevin Spacey as villain Lex Luthor and Kate Bosworth as Lois Lane, the movie has Superman back on Earth after a prolonged absence. Though not a sequel to the Christopher Reeve "Superman" flicks, the film borrows from the look and mythology created in that series."

The full article can be read here: http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/27/film.summerpreview.ap/index.html

karrokid said:
you must have to summer camp and learned how to bop your balogna

Are you reffering to Bashing ones Bishop? Or yanking the plank? Burp the worm? Choke the chicken? Drain the lizard?:Smokin:

Or is this a term for putting a tent up?