! support needed ! katatonia.de relaunch

pzy

photoshop addicted
aloha,

after a long period of not being able to keep up the work on the page due to some hard personal problems, and a short touch of disappointness becuase of less support from the band and fans i would like to relaunch my www.katatonia.de webpage and need some support of you all.

so if anyone of you have some photos, artworks or other stuff around katatonia then plz let me now.
i would also like some scanned stuff from the new album (high-res only)
cause my scanner is broken and im not able to buy a new one in the next months.

everyone who helps will be mentioned and honored : )

if you have any news or stuff related to the guys plz send them to j@2liquid.net

a big thanks in advance to you all

regards

j

Mellon said:
I can do the layout for you, I will be very proud of it :hotjump: I'm quite quoted as an digital artist, and of course I love katatonia.they are the best. :Spin: :hotjump:

im sorry, the layout is already in work :-/
but if you have a scanner, you could do me a favour and scann the viva-emptiness-inlay for me : )
that would be great

thanks in advance

j.

I have problems with my scanner too, but if I manage I'll post some photos here or send them to you, even if my photos aren't that good...

first of all thx for the replies : )

@ ether: it would be great if you try it, plz try to take them large with a high-resolution, min. 300 dpi. thx in advance : )

@ dora: i already had an eye on the net for the cover and stuff, but the pictures i found yet are too small to work with them in a creative way :-/
but also a big thank you to you for the link and the try to help me : )

so, if anyone could be so kind and help me with solving those probs i would start to bounce around.

thx for reading and the help

regards

j.