Supreme Majesty

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
Just got the new album by these guys and its AMAZING!!!! Anyone else heard it or of this band? Glenn, please, Supreme Majesty for PP7.

I have their first album, but it was very cliched I thought. However, I have been seeing good comments on their new one, so I might have to check it out

Yes it is a very good CD, kinda power with a touch of Progressiveness, i Love the vocals, and the Bass line. They would be an excellent choice for PP.

Supreme Majesty is good, but I don't know about them for Progpower. Too many good power metal bands out there.

I was going down my mental list of what bands haven't played ProgPower yet, and I found that there are an awful lot of good power metal bands yet to play. Supreme Majesty is way down that list. I haven't heard this album yet. Maybe it's a huge step forward. But if it's only the same or marginally better than their last two I don't think they are ProgPower quality yet.

The_Q said:
Just got the new album by these guys and its AMAZING!!!! Anyone else heard it or of this band? Glenn, please, Supreme Majesty for PP7.

I've listened to the samples and went mad for 15 minutes trying to think of who this band reminded me of.

It sounds very, very close to Nocturnal Rites, "The Sacred Talisman". I haven't done any research on the band, but I wouldn't be surprised if the vocalist is the same on both these CDs.

Like "The Sacred Talisman", these clips have a good groove and melody, but appear to stick to the same formula throughout, which can mean that none of the songs really stand out because they all pretty much sound the same. Some folks will like that, others won't.

Great cover art!

The Fiddler said:
I've listened to the samples and went mad for 15 minutes trying to think of who this band reminded me of.

It sounds very, very close to Nocturnal Rites, "The Sacred Talisman". I haven't done any research on the band, but I wouldn't be surprised if the vocalist is the same on both these CDs.

Like "The Sacred Talisman", these clips have a good groove and melody, but appear to stick to the same formula throughout, which can mean that none of the songs really stand out because they all pretty much sound the same. Some folks will like that, others won't.

Great cover art!
Okay i did the research and the vocalist on the Noctural Rites "The Scared Talisman" is Anders Zackrisson. the Vocalist on Supreme Majesty "Elements of Creation" issssssss drum rollllllllllllll Joakim Olsson sorry Fiddler, but they do sound alittle like Noctural Rites, but run this one to me they sound alot like early Royal Hunt with Henrik Brockmann on vocals or alot like Elegy, down to the guitar. Just something to ponder

Firehouse? Sorry Walter, I know it's not Evergrey or Candlemass so it can't be good. If it's happy power metal you like then Supreme Majesty might be for you. Walter, is there some kind of medication you can take to improve your mood? Smile sometimes.

The_Q said:
Firehouse? Sorry Walter, I know it's not Evergrey or Candlemass so it can't be good. If it's happy power metal you like then Supreme Majesty might be for you. Walter, is there some kind of medication you can take to improve your mood? Smile sometimes.

:lol: :lol:

Adaher, you see the shit I take for you? :D

Oh wait, look, a smile... :Spin:

Holy Shit, I'm happy now!!