Survivor Guatemala. And the winner is.....?????

The Winnipeg Warrior

The Winnipeg Warrior ®
LOS ANGELES - It came down to 30-year-old sports radio host Danni Boatwright and 25-year-old “Survivor” veteran Stephenie LaGrossa in Sunday night’s “Survivor: Guatemala, The Maya Empire” finale.

Boatwright, a former Miss USA contestant from Tonganoxie, Kan., outlasted and outcharmed LaGrossa, a veteran of the last “Survivor” series, to win the 11th version of the popular CBS reality show along with $1 million and a new car.

The show’s 12th edition, currently being filmed in Panama, will be broadcast in the spring and will be called “Survivor: Panama, Exile Island.”

danni-1.jpg
thumb_S11logo-med.jpg

The Winnipeg Warrior said:
LOS ANGELES - It came down to 30-year-old sports radio host Danni Boatwright and 25-year-old “Survivor” veteran Stephenie LaGrossa in Sunday night’s “Survivor: Guatemala, The Maya Empire” finale.

Boatwright, a former Miss USA contestant from Tonganoxie, Kan., outlasted and outcharmed LaGrossa, a veteran of the last “Survivor” series, to win the 11th version of the popular CBS reality show along with $1 million and a new car.

The show’s 12th edition, currently being filmed in Panama, will be broadcast in the spring and will be called “Survivor: Panama, Exile Island.”

danni-1.jpg
thumb_S11logo-med.jpg
MMMM... DO THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM ACTUALY WATCH SURVIVOR???:err:

I do, man. So fuck you! I found it all to be very interesting... I was on the edge of my seat! Don't you know that watching Survivor is punk?!!?! Jeff Probst is fucking god, man! Hail Probst!

-Vince