SUSPYRE ANNOUNCES LINE-UP FOR PROGPOWER USA

usaprogmusic

ProgPowerGRRL
Flemington, NJ – June 30, 2009--
SUSPYRE, a progressive metal band from New Jersey, announces they have a full line-up prepared for their ProgPower USA showcase debut performance. After the departure of co-founder/guitarist Rich Skibinsky in January there was some speculation that the band would not be ready to perform on September 10th at the ProgPower USA festival showcase.

Suspyre will be joined by Sam Bhoot on bass guitar, and current band member Andrew Distabile will be performing on guitar. Suspyre also includes Clay Barton (vocals), Gabe Marshall (drums), Gregg Rossetti (guitars/saxophone), and April Sese (keyboards).

“Since my main instrument is guitar, it seemed like the natural thing to do to now play guitar for Suspyre, and find a replacement bassist. I learned bass just to join Suspyre in 2006,” says Andrew Distabile.

Suspyre will also be performing on Sunday, July 26th during the Art of Prog VIII series at the North Star Bar in Philadelphia, and Friday, August 21st at Bar East in New York City.

Suspyre released their third album, When Time Fades… on September 30, 2008 through Sensory Records. The band recently performed at ProgPower Europe festival in October 2008. They are now booking for 2010 festivals and tours.

For more information go to www.suspyre.com or www.myspace.com/suspyre

###

I was going to say, either the press release was written incorrectly or Suspyre plays with a drum machine! :lol: Glad to see they're playing a few shows in the area. I'll def. try to make it to the NY show!