Svieri Obraza and Ancestor material

PrinnyD00d

Everyone's Bitch
Feb 8, 2002
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Visit site
Hey everyone,
I'm really interested in getting some more Kalmah material. What would be the best way for me to get my hands on the Svieri Obraza promo CD and/or the material written as Ancestor? Also, I've never listened to any Eternal Tears of Sorrow...any suggestions?

P.S. I'm also interested in the US release date for Swampsong (if it is indeed going to be released here), if anyone has any info. Although, I'm going to Italy on 6/23 so maybe I'll be able to pick it up over there.

hoho, I own Kalmah demo called Tomorrow and promo Svieri Obraza!and I won't sell ever! Chaotic Beauty!get it!btw, why does the discography tells that there's The Hellfire song even the promo says The Blind Leader?

from a friend.I don't have original, just a copy. is this somekind of demo that no one shouldnt hear?'cause I think that Tomorrow is a good demo and i'm been honest!but the sound is god damn awful..

Kalmah said:
It is a homemade demo, so, there`s no guarantees for the high quality... There is a lot of memories about Tomorrow.

I bet there is...and this is what you ment with a tape recorder and tarlions?:Spin: