swano.com??

I wonder if it has something to do with bandwith-limitation, of the download-part, because it happened a couple of times in the past, too. In that case it would maybe help to put only the download-area on The End Record´s server and the stuff which doesn´t need so much space, like the personal info, the links and the main page to another one, so that people could at least access the basic things always.

fireangel said:
I wonder if it has something to do with bandwith-limitation, of the download-part, because it happened a couple of times in the past, too.
The current error message doesn't look typical for a bandwidth problem, though:

Not Found
The requested URL /swano/Bilder/start.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Does rather look like an error when updating the site...

pb: yeah, probably. I just remember that in the beginning of this year, regularly there came up the bandwith-stuff, because everyone downloaded of course all the tons of mp3s Dan presented there.
Or maybe there are just changing this, because they noticed the bandwith stuff themselves and now would separate mp3s/files and the rest of the page, I think that could really help. I can´t know it of course, we have to wait what Dan or Embla or other insiders comment ;)

I asked Dan about it. He said there is something wrong with the server (on the side of The End). The End will fix it and it should work soon-ish. So it´s pretty much what we all guessed - computerproblems, but it´s on the way of being repaired.

=)