Swano on U.S. radio!!

nacho220

DJ / musician / promotion
Sep 24, 2003
Ohio - USA
www.wbwc.com
Hello all!

I wanted to devote this to a seperate post...

I host a progressive / extreme music show in Cleveland, Ohio, USA on 88.3FM, WBWC. Tuesday night's from 10:00PM - 1:00AM (EST). You can also listen LIVE from anywhere in the world via the web (www.wbwc.com). I feature anything from the essential progressive artists such as Genesis, King Crimson, Rush, Gentle Giant, Van Der Graaf Generator, Marillion, etc...to newer, more modern acts like Opeth, Nightwish, Spock's Beard, Pendragon, Dream Theater, Magenta, Jadis, etc...and of course devoting material from and related to Dan Swano. Up-to-date music news, giveaways, concert updates, and great features all with music that falls in a wide variety of genres from progressive rock, neo-prog, symphonic prog, RIO, even some jazz influenced prog, fusion, progressive metal to extreme music showing progressive tendencies..From time to time I will do features on certain concept albums...

The show is going on its sixth week but is growing in numbers each show with the help of devoted listeners and live streaming over the web. Also it is the only progressive music show here in the Cleveland area.

I hope to soon devote an entire show, or a portian of the show to just Dan Swano material! With possibly a phone interview with Dan himself (I'd be honored if this could be made possible). I will keep everyone posted on features and events about the show that might be of interest...

Visit the show's website www.geocities.com/sunrisesunsetWBWC

Thank you for reading and I hope to have you tune in Tuesday night's starting at 10:05PM (EST) to Somewhere Between Sunrise & Sunset on 88.3FM, WBWC (remember you can listen LIVE from ANYWHERE in the world via the internet - www.wbwc.com)

Request line: 440-826-2187
Request email: request@wbwc.com

Thanks again!

ByE ByE =o)
Allen