Sweden Gigs!

russel

Nov 7, 2004
Sweden, Örebro
come.to
So atleast two gigs in Sweden now.
Wolverine will return to Göteborg and the festival 'Slottsskogen Goes Progressive' in late august.
The festival is FREE of charge!

The bands performing is;

Ritual
Indukti
Wolverine
Overhead
Black Bonzo

Date is aug 25.

More info at (in Swedish)
http://artrock.se/

and before that they will visit Gothenburg Metal Festival at Musikens Hus in Göteborg
april 29-30.

http://www.gothenburgmetal.se/
http://www.myspace.com/gothenburgmetalfestival

Tickets for GMF you can buy at TICNET.SE 240Skr(26euro) for 2 days;)

We'll play a new song at the Gothenburg metal festival so that will be lots of fun (at least for us in the band). It's a tune Marcus wrote and it actually got some "hit qualities" to it. It's short, powerful and melodic so who knows, maybe it's the national top ten next for us. :headbang:

Hey Stefan!

How are you? Any chance you're going to be playing some gigs between late June and very early August? I'm travelling to Europe once again and it would be great to see Wolverine live again (last time was at ProgPower Europe 2005).

Hope things are going well.

Your far away friend,

Gary (from some far away country called Australia! :)

Gary,

nothing is scheduled as of now but I wouldn't rule it out. Where in Europe will you stay?

By the way, the CD's I promised are on their way. I really appologize for the delay but we've had some problems getting together the 5 of us. We actually did reherse a few weeks ago but guess who forgot the CD's at home... Sorry for that! I have had a few of the guys sign them aleready though and I will see both Thomas and Per when we go to Gothenburg on the 29th so after that show is done I'll definitely send them off.

Talk to you soon!

/Stefan

Hi everyone!

This message goes out to those of you who plans on attending our gig at Gothenburg Metal Festival on Sunday. Two days ago, Mikael injured his left wrist while playing indoor bandy. As of right now he can't play the guitar because of the pain but we are hoping it will become better until tomorrow because that's when we have to decide if we'll play or not.

I'm not saying, here and now, that we won't show up but I want to let you all know there's a risk that situation might occur. We're hoping for the best since we really want to play Gothenburg again and this would be a perfect opportunity to create some interest for our gig at Slottsskogen later this year. I think it's safe to say we're not the most famous band in Gothenburg so all the exposure we can get is welcome.

However, the festival seems to be a great event with great bands so I hope you buy your tickets and go there anyway.

I'll let you know as soon as possible if we'll make it or not. We'll know for sure at the latest tomorrow (Saturday) mid-day.

Take care!

:cry: Ouch:erk:

Give my best to Micke and tell him that he aren't allowed to play innebandy during end of july => end of august:p

Give him painkillers and put his wrist in hard bandage and a pair of Dr Marten's
(helped me at Roskilde 1998..nurses at festival told me to visit hospital...I told 'em to wrap my wrist hard...)
Maybe a wheelchair could help out.:saint:

I probably won't drive 300km(that is 3,5 hours driving) oneway if Wolverine won't play allthough I got my ticket.
I'll enjoy new life if that is the case..

D0704141.JPG

Russel, that's indeed a beauty you've got there! Congratz!

I just wanted to inform everyone that it's now decided that we won't appear at GMF. An official statement will be posted at our site and the GMF-site later today. Sorry everyone for the inconvenience but this is out of our hands... :-(

Lördag 21/7 (Saturday)
The Hooters (USA)
Weeping Willows
Takida
Bloodbound & Paul Dianno med Symfoniorkester (SHOF)
Pain
Marie Serneholt
Nordman
Mora Träsk
Nightingale
Queer (Queen Tribute)
Suburban Cowboys
Wolverine
Third Stone
You And Me George
Cirrus Winery
Rapid Action
Overload

Looks like a nice saturday....

I'll see if I can drag family up to Hälsingland.
Seems like a nice thing to book an apartment, might check if there's some other's interrested in a couple of days in Bollnäs.

Just yesterday I saw the running order of the bands and it seems we will start our set during the last 15 minutes of the Hooters show. Not that great since I'd like to see them play but that's life. When we are done Takida will start at another stage. THat's all I know for now.

Of course you should come to the beautiful Hälsingland. If the weather is good I'm sure this will be a night to remember.

Russel, don't forget Mora Träsk. You better get used to that kind of music now, with the new baby and all. :)

On the more serious side; I'm really looking forward to this festival and especially the Wolverine gig.

Pär,
Welcome on board!
Mora Träsk :headbang: !!

I'd love to see Hooters also.
the 3 times before I've seen them they've put up a great performance.
But if Wolverine and Eric B's Hooters collide, I'm gonna see Wolverine 4 sure.

Me and a bunch of my friends are going to Bollnäsfestivalen on Saturday. The main event is of course Wolverine's gig, but I went to Myspace and listened to Cirrus Winery and I think they've got potential (the fact that they have a mellotron is reason enough to check them out :) ).